My tweet on this resource https://twitter.com/_justirma/status/1341130813853880320
It's pay what you can and if you need to pick it up for $0 - please do so! Want to reach as many ppl trying to upskill during this time.
What you'll get?
1. Evaluation on where you are today
2. 1 project per month for 3 months! Each project runs you through a problem statement, step by step process on where to start, and finally we encourage you to write a case study to post or add to your resume.
3. Access to me! Everyone gets invited to our Telegram group and can ask questions, share experiences, and get help and advice!
Why did I create this?
I randomly fell into Product Management. I had gone to school for Psychology and had always loved tech but had no business sense at all. I taught myself how to code during my last year of college in 2015 and from that point doors started to open. I fell into Product Management by having side projects, case studies, blog posts, and learning how to tools that teams were already using internally (Trello, Sketch, Invision, etc.).
I wanted to make this resource for aspiring or first time PMs to have an accessible and step by step process to get comfortable with Product Management through building projects because practice is everything. I want to see more of us in PM!
You'll kick butt while building a few projects that you can talk about during interviews.
Let's do this.
Why you should buy this
1. You're out of college and trying to find your first product internship or full-time role
2. You're in college and considering a product role
3. You are lacking projects in your portfolio and are looking to add some
4. You'd like to level up your product skills by working on projects that will challenge your current skillset
5. Building projects sounds fun and you're up for the challenge!
6. You're curious if product is something that you'd enjoy
7. Get lightweight feedback on your resume by joining Discord
Why you shouldn't buy this
1. You have been working as a PM professionally for more than 2 years
2. You're looking for a deep dive into PM fundamentals
Questions? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org I'm also offering product consultancy for early-stage companies who don't have a PM, let me know if I can help.
Connect with me on social
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
I'm excited that you're onboard!
1. Access the Notion doc for the full content and projects
2. Join our early adopter Discord https://discord.gg/f6c8sP7
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.